The Mountains Are Calling / Hand-Stitched Embroidery
The Mountains Are Calling and I Must Go... this handmade embroidery hoop art is hand-stitched with grey wool thread thread on cotton fabric with a pink tree pattern and displayed in a 8 inch wooden embroidery hoop. Perfect rustic decor for any nature lover who yearns for the mountains!
- 8 inch embroidery hoop
- Each piece is made by hand
MEET THE MAKER
Hand-stitched embroidery and fiber arts made right here in our studio shop by owner Jillian. Each pieces is lovingly crafted by hand and inspired by Jillian's love of nature, textiles, color, bold designs, and lettering. When she's not stitching she can be found operating this little shop, photographing, writing or with her four fur babies including shop dog, Watson.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.