Sawdust and Embers
Palo Santo 7.5 ounce candle
- Translated from Spanish, Palo Santo literally translates to 'holy wood'. Used traditionally as a sacred practice in South America to protect against bad energy and used to purify and cleanse negativity. Palo Santo is known for its calming effects and this beauty of a candle is no exception.
- Notes of Palo Santo, Citrus, and Moss
- 55-60 hours burn time (approx.)
- 7.5oz Soy Wax Blend
- Cotton wicks
- Recyclable steel container with a lid.
- Made in Texas
MEET THE MAKER
Sawdust & Embers is a Texas-based creative studio founded by John and Brett Marquez. We design, fill, and pack all of our scented goods in-house. We strive to be eco-conscious/plastic-free with every product we sell, utilizing recyclable materials, cotton wicks, US grown Soy wax, and fragrances free of harmful chemicals. We also donate 10% of our profits to causes supporting the environment and human rights.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.