Prato Recycled Cotton | Worsted Weight
Prato Cotton, 100% cotton, is a yarn obtained from the recycling of waste from previous processes. It is produced in Italy, it is ecological, recycled and recyclable. Prato Cotton has a matte, slightly vintage look and is highly appreciated both for the creation of accessories and home-decor objects, and for casual clothing. Works well with: all knit and crochet stitches.
- 4x4 = 15 stitches x 18 rows (6 mm rows - stockinette)
- Recommended needles: 6 — 7 mm
- Recommended crochet hook: 5 — 6 mm
- 100% Cotton
- Unit weight: 100 gr (100 m/110 yd)
- Made in Italy
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.