June and December
Monarch Tea Towel
Inspired by the beautiful contrasting color palette of monarchs in their natural habitat.
- Measures 25” x 26”
- 100% flour sack cotton
- Screen printed using eco-friendly inks
- Towel size + colors may vary slightly
- Pre-shrunk, machine washable, bleach + iron safe
- Designed, Processed, Printed, and Packaged in USA by June and December
MEET THE MAKER
An astute student of nature and collector of clipped sprigs and forest finds, you can find Katie’s inspiration deep within her hand-drawn illustrations, graphic designs and original patterns. Her artwork celebrates and explores the natural wonder found all around us, like the fern: often walked on and overlooked, the fern adds green to the darkest forest shadows where the sunlight remains elusive.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.