Hope Conditions Improve Card
- "Sometimes life is harsh. I hope conditions improve soon!" Send condolences and/or encouragement with this witty lil' card. Every kid who played computer games in the '90s will mourn the friends they lost whilst crossing the river.
- A2 size card (4.25" x 5.5"), matching envelope.
MEET THE MAKER
The mission of Odd Daughter is to create products that are "OMG! Perfect!" for your person. Each design is hand lettered and illustrated by owner Katie Hart, with the hope of helping you connect with another person. You know the feeling when you get something (a gift or card) and just feel KNOWN? That’s the goal. Our products are printed in the USA on recycled paper and lovingly packaged up in our New Mexico studio.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.