Hearth and Hammer
Harvest Catalogue Candle Tin 4 ounce candle
Inspired by the Library of Congress's Classification system, each candle from the Catalogue Collection has a unique call number that links directly to an actual book in the Library of Congress.
- A fall classic. Cozy scents of pumpkin, cinnamon & vanilla deepened by clove and nutmeg.
- CLASS: AGRICULTURE SUBCLASS: PLANT CULTURE [SCENT TRANSLATION:] PUMPKIN, CINNAMON & VANILLA
- 4OZ. Vegan
- Phthalate Free | Preservative Free | Lead Free | Cruelty Free
- Made in United States of America
MEET THE MAKER
Hearth & Hammer literary candles are hand poured in Batavia, IL, a small town outside of Chicago nestled in the Fox River Valley. Since the beginning our products have been built on the values of wanting our products to be sourced from the USA and made by hand. Our candles are made from all natural domestically sourced soy wax, cotton braided lead-free wicks, and fragranced with high-quality fragrance and essential oil blends.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.