Garden Art Sack - Eco-Friendly Reusable Tote
Great for schlepping your sh!t while supporting artists, our rad new eco-friendly Art Sacks hold up to 50lbs and fold into an interior pocket for easy grab-and-go. Made of 100% Recycled rPet, using a waterless printing process. Machine washable.
This design features Illustrator Carissa Potter of Oakland, California who creates work for her studio People I’ve Loved. Her objects, cards, prints, paintings, and books are meant to facilitate connection between people and help them have authentic, sometimes difficult conversations.
- Bag folds into pouch the size of 4.5 x 5.75 inches
- Bag is 18 x 19 inches with 10 inch handle when opened
- Fabric is rPET made from plastic bottles, STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.