Foxfire Creative Studio
Flour Tea Towel
- Designed as an homage to the history of flour sack towels. From the 1800’s to around 1950, food staples such as flour, sugar, cornmeal, and chicken feed were packaged in tightly woven 50 or 100 pound cotton sacks.
- 100% Cotton
- Towels measure approximately 22"w x 38"h
MEET THE MAKER
Original designs/illustrations, photography and vintage imagery printed on eco-friendly and functional home goods such as flour sack towels, tote bags, and more with a nostalgic country market feel. Created in Boston, MA.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.