Dos Tierras | DK Weight
Dos Tierras means Two Lands, reflecting the sources of the two amazing fibers found in this ultra-soft yarn. By spinning together 50% of our fine Uruguayan Merino wool with 50% baby alpaca from Peru we have created a DK weight yarn that is as versatile as it is beautiful. And when we combine the good stitch definition and drape of this four ply yarn with our amazing kettle-dyed semi-solid and variegated colors you have the perfect palette to help show off your stitch work.
- 50% Merino Wool, 50% Baby Alpaca
- DK weight
- 210 yards [193 meters] / 100g
- Recommended needle size: US 5-6 [3.75-4mm]
- 20-22 sts = 4in
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.