33 Scoops Of Ice Cream Pocket Journal
33 Scoops is a pocket ice cream tasting journal that provides a fun way to record your dairy discoveries in a delightfully diminutive notebook format. Take your tasting notes, using the checkboxes to note delivery method (cone, dish, float, milkshake, sandwich, etc.). Use the texture meter to memorialize the cream's consistency from dense to light.
- Measures 3.5" x 5" (89 x 127 mm).
- Printed with soy ink in Portland
MEET THE MAKER
Dave Selden started 33 Books Co. as a side project to his side project. A weekend homebrewer and beer blogger, he developed a unique pocket beer-tasting notebook in 2009 to help take notes on the beers he was writing about. After just a few years, the books became his full-time job. Today, 33 Books Co. produces more than a dozen flavors of pocket tasting notebooks and other tasting tools in Portland, Oregon.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.