33 Drops Of Hot Sauce Pocket Journal
They say, "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." I say, "if you CAN stand the heat, you need some of these hot sauce tasting books." It also makes the perfect gift for the hothead in your life, especially if he/she/it likes hot sauce.
- Measures 3.5" x 5" (89 x 127 mm).
- Printed with soy ink in Portland
MEET THE MAKER
Dave Selden started 33 Books Co. as a side project to his side project. A weekend homebrewer and beer blogger, he developed a unique pocket beer-tasting notebook in 2009 to help take notes on the beers he was writing about. After just a few years, the books became his full-time job. Today, 33 Books Co. produces more than a dozen flavors of pocket tasting notebooks and other tasting tools in Portland, Oregon.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.