Sawdust and Embers
Muir Woods 7.5 ounce candle
- Inspired by a trip to the National Monument of the same name, Muir Woods pays tribute to the ancient Redwood groves near the CA coast. These giants dwarf the surrounding forest like skyscrapers in a big city.
- Features notes of Redwoods, florals coming from the Champaca flower, and Ferns that cover the forest floor.
- 55-60 hours burn time (approx.)
- 7.5oz Soy Wax Blend
- Cotton wicks
- Recyclable steel container with a lid.
- Made in Texas
MEET THE MAKER
Sawdust & Embers is a Texas-based creative studio founded by John and Brett Marquez. We design, fill, and pack all of our scented goods in-house. We strive to be eco-conscious/plastic-free with every product we sell, utilizing recyclable materials, cotton wicks, US grown Soy wax, and fragrances free of harmful chemicals. We also donate 10% of our profits to causes supporting the environment and human rights.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.