Southwestern Door Hand-Stitched Embroidery
This little architectural embroidery is inspired by my own photograph of a blue door that I photographed in Tucson, Arizona.
- 4 inch wooden embroidery hoop
- Stitched with a variety of hand-dyed threads.
- Each piece is made by hand.
MEET THE MAKER
Hand-stitched embroidery and fiber arts made right here in our studio shop by owner Jillian. Each pieces is lovingly crafted by hand and inspired by Jillian's love of nature, textiles, color, bold designs, and lettering. When she's not stitching she can be found operating this little shop, photographing, writing or with her four fur babies including shop dog, Watson.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.