Purple Sunset Hand-Dyed Superwash Merino Sock Yarn
All of my yarn is hand-dyed in very small batches (one at a time). Each skein is one of a kind and made with love.
- Colorway: Magenta pink with orange
- Fingering/sock weight
- 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon
- 437 Yards
- Perfect for socks, shawls, sweaters
- Care: Hand or machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
** Note: if two skeins are available they will be similar in color and were dyed together in the same dye pot but will not match identically and colors will vary in placement on each skein. **
MEET THE MAKER
Hand-stitched embroidery and fiber arts made right here in our studio shop by owner Jillian. Each pieces is lovingly crafted by hand and inspired by Jillian's love of nature, textiles, color, bold designs, and lettering. When she's not stitching she can be found operating this little shop, photographing, writing or with her four fur babies including shop dog, Watson.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.