Pink Hand-Spun Bulky Blue-Faced Leicster Yarn
Hand-spun and hand-dyed yarn, made right here in the studio! Each of my bulky yarns is made from extra squishy roving which I hand-dye one at a time using eco-friendly dyes (which means that each yarn turns out differently.) I then hand-spin the fiber on my spinning wheel.
- FIBER: Blue Faced Leicester Wool -- super squishy and soft
- WEIGHT: Bulky
- YARDS: Appx. 65
- COLORWAY: Pinks with a hit of orange
- CARE: Handwash cold
- Dyed and spun by hand (with a traditional spinning wheel!)
What can you make with a skein of this bulky, squishy yarn? This yarn is perfect as an accent in super chunky sweaters, perfect for a hat (you might be able to get a full hat out of it depending on the pattern or your knitting, otherwise I recommend using it in combination with a solid commercial yarn and doing stripes!), a chunky cowl mixed with commercial yarn, mittens or an ear warmer.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.