Meyer Lemon Salt
- Bright and floral just like fresh Meyer lemons, this seasonal salt blended with Sonoran Sea Salt elevates both sweet and savory dishes.
- Made with Meyer lemons harvested from Tucson, Arizona and Sonoran Sea Salt, this versatile salt will add sparkle to any dish.
- Perfect on fish, poultry, and grilled veggies or as a nice addition to a homemade vinaigrette or soup. You can even sprinkle on frosted cupcakes and baked goods to balance your sweet tooth with a little tart citrus.
- 1.3 ounce glass jar.
MEET THE MAKER
Amanda Horton is the owner and co-founder of Desert Provisions, a specialty salt and spice brand. After relocating to Tucson, Arizona, she quickly fell in love with the magical allure of the desert southwest. Following months of drying/milling chiles as thoughtfully packaged gifts for friends and family, she decided to explore how to take her passion to the masses. She wanted to be able to share the special and unique elements of the desert with the rest of the world.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.