LGBTQ Essentials Books Art Print
- 8"x10" size
- Archival pigment ink print on fine art paper
- Based on an original painting by Jane Mount
MEET THE MAKER
Jane Mount is an illustrator, born in Atlanta and formed in Manhattan. In past incarnations she has studied anthropology, co-founded three companies, and won awards for her graphic and interior design skills. Her bookish products have caught the eye of media outlets including The New Yorker, The Paris Review, BuzzFeed, and InStyle. She loves Berlin and currently lives in Maui with her Swiss husband and two weird cats.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.