Hatch Green Chile Salt
- The finest green chiles from Hatch, New Mexico and unrefined kosher salt from the sea of Cortez in Baja California.
- This pantry staple is perfect for a cocktail rim, grilled meat, fish, roasted veggies, eggs, or as a dry rub. Add a pinch to elevate any dish.
- Cook’s notes: Great for use while cooking and as a finishing salt, Hatch Green Chile Salt also makes an excellent rub for meats and fish before cooking.
- 3.4 ounce glass jar.
MEET THE MAKER
Amanda Horton is the owner and co-founder of Desert Provisions, a specialty salt and spice brand. After relocating to Tucson, Arizona, she quickly fell in love with the magical allure of the desert southwest. Following months of drying/milling chiles as thoughtfully packaged gifts for friends and family, she decided to explore how to take her passion to the masses. She wanted to be able to share the special and unique elements of the desert with the rest of the world.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.