Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden: Grow, Harvest, and Arrange Stunning Seasonal Blooms
Celebrated flower farmer Erin Benzakein presents a beautiful gardening book and guide to growing, harvesting, and arranging gorgeous blooms year-round. First volume in the beloved Floret Farm books and gifts series!
Erin Benzakein is a florist farmer, leader in the locaflor farm to centerpiece movement, and owner of internationally renowned Floret Flower Farm in Washington's lush Skagit Valley. In this stunning flower book, she provides readers with vital tools to nurture a stunning flower garden and use their blossoms and cut flowers to create show stopping arrangements.
INSPIRING BLOOM BOOK: Equal parts instruction and inspiration, this flower gardening book is overflowing with lush photography of magnificent flowers and breathtaking arrangements organized by season. It makes a beautiful gift for any occasion, for friends, loved ones, and gardening enthusiasts alike!
ADVICE & ARRANGEMENTS: Find inspiration in this lush flower book through irresistible photos of Erin's flower farm that showcase exquisite blooms, tips for growing in a variety of spaces and climates, and step-by-step instructions for lavish garlands, airy centerpieces, and romantic florist design and décor for every season.
THE LANGUAGE OF FLOWERS: Flower lovers, avid and novice gardeners, floral designers, wedding planners, florists, small farmers, stylists, designers, crafters, home decor aficionados, and those passionate about the local floral movement will love this book.
- Fans of gardening, flower arranging, and decorating
- Birthday, Mother's Day, housewarming, or hostess gift
- Pair with other beautiful items from the Floret Farm collection, including Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers and Floret Farm's Discovering Dahlias books, as well as Floret Farm's Garden Journal, 100 Postcards, Garden Dahlia Notes, and Sweet Pea Notes stationery and gifts
- Readers of Floriography: An Illustrated Guide to the Victorian Language of Flowers, The Flower School, The Flower Recipe Book, and The Flower Chef
Erin Benzakein is a florist-farmer and founder of Floret Flower Farm. She lives, farms, and writes from her home in Washington's scenic Skagit Valley.
Julie Chai writes, edits, and hosts videos primarily on gardening topics. She lives and gardens in Los Altos, California.
Michèle M. Waite is a photographer based in Bellingham, Washington.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.