Mint Cocoa Mix
Mint was brought to the U. S. in the 1800s by English settlers. Due to favorable climate, Oregon and Washington became the largest mint growing states in the U.S. by the early 1900s. Today the Pacific Northwest accounts for 84% of peppermint cultivation.
- 2 ounce pouch makes two servings
- Made in Oregon
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.